The Mi's, litter of 6 kittens (four adopted) are looking for home. Their mother is now spayed.
With four adopted, 1 female and 1 male are now looking for new home.
All kittens are litter box trained and are able to eat wet food and kibbles.
I hope you can adhere to below:
1. Must be neutered/spayed when old enough
2. Must vaccinate them annually
3. Must keep them strictly indoor only for their welfare
4. Must not be kept in cage for too long
5. Must attend to their health and medical need (if any in the future, they are now healthy)
6. To avoid feeding low grade cat food (even mid range is appreciated)
7. To update me once in a while on their condition with photos
Please give them a home and love, they will love you back unconditionally.