We found this poor kitten (on a Sunday morning, hence her name) desperately meowing for help outside our doorstep. We believe she was attacked by another cat in the area, we couldn't just leave her outside. She has a minor cut on her right side, near her armpit. We got her checked at the clinic and doctor said there's nothing to be worried about. Just need to clean the wound daily with water and apply non-steroid antibiotic cream daily.
At the moment, we'd like to make sure she healed and healthy before we hand her to a loving adopter :)
Sunday is a gentle, manja kitten who loves to be cuddled. She is self-potty-trained and already knows how to use her litter tray! She is allowed to roam freely in our house.
There are a few terms and conditions for adopting Sunday:
1) She must be kept INDOORS only.
2) She must not be allowed to roam freely outdoor.
3) She must not be caged for long period of time.
4) She must be provided with all necessities; food, water, shelter, and attention daily.
5) She must be played with daily.
6) She must be spayed/neutered when she's at the right age.
If you are interested to adopt Sunday, feel free to send me a message. Only serious adopters will be entertained.