Kindly drop me an email for the list of questions below. Potential adopters will only be assessed after answering the list of questions.
For more information, please look me up in facebook: Nova Ngeow's album "Leo the foster kid".
DOB: September/October 2016
I will bark at strangers. I will play with you. I may be bursting with energy when I am too excited with food around. I have learned to play fetch, sit, lie down, wait and go inside my kennel. I hope to find a family who will be willing to provide me with quality food, play time, and medical care that I need. I must not be caged or chained for long hours as I am known to be hyperactive.
Kindly drop me an email answering All the following:-
1. Experience with dogs (as detailed as possible)
2. Any problems encountered with previous pet and how was it solved
3. What can you not tolerate in a dog/pet
4. What kind of environment you can provide/afford (e. daily routine for the dog, who will be responsible for caring for the dog, training classes, medical care, etc)
5. Family background
6. Allow home visit & updates on the dog?
7. If your dog tend to jump onto your face even when you are kneeling down, how would you respond?
8. If your dog tend to ngaw on your hand when you pet him, how would you respond?
9. If your dog peed on the wrong place, what would you do?
10. prefer no-grain kibbles diet due to health reason, would you be willing to spend on his food and nutritional needs? (currently on Zignature & Royal Canin kibbles)
11. If there is a need to bath him twice a week in the future, would you be able to provide that care?
12. how long did you have your previous dog(s)?
13. do you currently have a dog/other pets?
16. Are you currently staying on landed property of your own?
Leo will be neutered before he will be released to adopter.
Adoption proceeds will all go to shelter, official receipt will be issued.