Mili was born on 4th December 2017 in a litter of six.
She is affectionate, playful and love human companion.
Litter box trained, she could eat both wet food and kibbles.
1. We will spay her before she goes to new home
2. Must vaccinate her annually
3. Must keep her strictly indoor only for her welfare
4. Must not be kept in cage for too long
5. Must attend to her health and medical need (if any in the future, she is now healthy)
6. To avoid feeding low grade cat food (even mid range is appreciated)
7. To update me once in a while with her condition with photos
Please give her a loving home.