TT was rescued from a park next to KLCC. He was tiny and malnourished. Nurtured back to health, he is now ready for adoption.
TT is an active and manja kitty. He could eat kibbles and wet food, and is litter box trained.
I hope you can adhere to below:
1. Must be neutered when old enough
2. Must vaccinate him annually
3. Must keep him strictly indoor only for his welfare
4. Must not be kept in cage for too long
5. Must attend to their health and medical need (if any in the future, he is now healthy)
6. To avoid feeding low grade cat food (even mid range is appreciated)
7. To update me once in a while on his condition with photos
Please give him a home and love, he will love you back unconditionally.