Buttermilk was born on 23 July 2017. Her mother was found with bad gingivitis.
Litter box trained, she could eat wet food. We are looking forward for her to start on kibbles soon.
1. Must vaccinate her annually
2. Must spay her when old enough
3. Must keep her strictly indoor only for her welfare
4. Must not be kept in cage for too long
5. Must attend to her health and medical need (if any in the future, she is now healthy)
6. To avoid feeding low grade cat food (even mid range is appreciated)
7. To update me once in a while with her condition with photos
Please give her a loving home.