Buttercream was born on 23rd July 2017. His mother was found with bad gingivitis.
Litter box trained, he could eat wet food. We are looking forward for him to start on kibbles soon.
1. Must vaccinate him annually
2. Must neuter when old enough
3. Must keep him strictly indoor only for his welfare
4. Must not be kept in cage for too long
5. Must attend to his health and medical need (if any in the future, he is now healthy)
6. To avoid feeding low grade cat food (even mid range is appreciated)
7. To update me once in a while with his condition with photos
Please give him a loving home