Want to contact the Fosterer? Login to PetFinder, or sign up an account.
About The Pet
[Important Note] If you don't read and answer questions, we will not reply you at all. 如果你不回答以下问题，我们不会答复你。 Jika anda tidak menjawab soalan-soalan berikut, kami tidak akan memberi respon.
[For Adoption] Sonje the German Shepherd (20kg) is slightly over 1 year's old. She was abandoned in a cage after her former owner moved out. Her neighbor had been feeding her and then gave her away. She was diagnosed with Heartworm and was treated.
After 4 months of treatment, she has fully recovered from heartworm. She has been spayed on March 12. Like most German Shepherds, they have weak hips but it does not deter her movement at all. She can run and jump as usual. But, she should be fed glucosamine to strengthen her joints.
She is friendly, affectionate, plays well with humans and dogs. She is very high energy and is destructive when bored (things you do not want her to destroy when alone, must be kept out of her reach). Please read up on working breed or German Shepherd for further information.
She is a watch dog and barks at strange noise/ strangers but she is very friendly. She's not a guard dog at all. If you are looking for a guard dog, you are reading the wrong profile. She licks everyone she meets.
If you are keen to adopt her, please send us a message to describe: 1. Your experience handling dog (if any) 2. Is your family supportive of the adoption? 3. How much time can you spend with her daily? 4. Are you financially stable and committed to care for her? 5. Can you describe the environment and lifestyle she will have if she goes to you? 6. Are you agreeable to send us updates (photos) every now and then after adoption?
Thank you for choosing to adopt. Adoption fee of RM 200 to cover for spaying while the remaining RM 2,300 medical expenses is sponsored by us.
Those who do not answer the questions will be ignored. Those who ask if she is still available without providing any information will be ignored as well. Thank you for choosing to adopt!
Hi Illayaraja, yes, still available. Did you receive my 2 emails? Was waiting for your response. :) We prefer email communication, once shortlisted, we shall proceed to WhatsApp so that it is easier for us to trace answers to all questions in email instead of scrolling up WhatsApp chat. Thanks!
1. Your experience handling dog (if any) My family never have a pet dog before. But I do have experience on caring for my friends two wonderful dogs, feeding and taking them to walk, tired but fun~~ We did a lot of research on how to caring for dogs since we really want to give our pet the best. Like how to train, health care, feeding, exercise, bath, hygienic.
2. Is your family supportive of the adoption? Yes, we the whole family will love to care for her.
3. How much time can you spend with her daily? 4-5 hours just for her. Even longer~~ But surely we will care for her from time to time.
4. Are you financially stable and committed to care for her? Yes, started working and saving. Even for future medical health.
5. Can you describe the environment and lifestyle she will have if she goes to you? A happy and healthy lifestyle. We are living in terrace house, so there are a lot of space for her to play. And we will bring her to play outside everyday and social with other dogs. Train her for potty. Not only feeding her dog food but also cook for her fresh food. We care her like a family member.
6. Are you agreeable to send us updates (photos) every now and then after adoption? Definitely!!
That's not all, but those are for now. Looking forward for your reply.
We do not reply those who don't answer the questions, as stated in the first paragraph of the profile. Karthik, your message to me was "Please call me. I want to adopt." Therefore, we did not reply you.