Loving, gentle and sometimes silly.
Goes limp when you pick him up.
Never got scratches from playing with him.
- licking object of affection (usually the fingers)
- teasing by ambushing (no clawing dont worry)
>>He would sometimes lurk at the corners of house to surprise you ten scamper away like a silly rabbit<<
-say YO! to him and hold out your palm, he would return with a gentle paw.
- tell him (firmly) to sit with your index finger upright, he would sit.
- tell him to climb anywhere by saying UP while alternately clenching & opening your fist above where you want him to leap onto.
- at one point of time he would actually stand upright on hind legs when i snap my finger but that really depends on his mood now 😅
He has been with me since 7th July 2017. I love him but I cannot keep him since my landlord is selling away my apartment. I am also always travelling back to East Malaysia for weeks so Kagome would always be left alone (with food, of course but he’s be lonely)
I am looking for someone who can provide for him a new home where he could have company, love and care. Thank you :)