Wait! before you read further, be sure that you are truly willing to commit 15-20 years to the proper care of the pet you wish to adopted.
If you say, "Yes! I will surely commit & care for my new pet like my life depends on it!" ....then, please proceed reading!
Jermaine was rescued with 4 of his brothers. Well socialised and friendly with everyone. Toilet trained and well behaved too.
Jermaine & Jackie have been neutered and both are ready to be adopted.
Eligibility of adoption: please note we spent lots of love, care, time, energy & money on all our rescues. So we will select only suitable adopters, please be honest with yourself too.
1) able to provide proper care which includes, medical attention.
2) must be kept indoors, with minimum caging.
3) must neuter/spay (kembirikan) as our rescues are not meant for breeding more kittens - *we already done this.
4) must provide photo/video update periodically.
5) must sign adoption papers.
6) must return if have problems, 3 months probation for us to ensure well-being of adoptees.
7) if you are below 18 years old, you must have parents consent before adopting.
Are you ok up till here? If yes, call +60 6868 or +60 5963.
No adoption fee required but above criteria will be imposed.
If you can't commit to any of our criteria, please save us both the trouble by not calling us. Thank you!
Note: we do not answer comments here, all enquiries must be forwarded to our phone number.