Wait! before you read further, be sure that you are truly willing to commit 15-20 years to the proper care of the pet you wish to adopted.
If you say, "Yes! I will surely commit & care for my new pet like my life depends on it!" ....then, please proceed reading!
Leia was rescued at age 1 month by a general worker who heard her cried for over a day. She was brought to us very tiny and was welcomed by our rescued milking teenage mother cat Kioko. Now she has tripled in size and growing prettily & healthily
She is now on RC Weaning Kibbles. Well socialised and friendly with everyone. Toilet trained.
1st check up with vet done, deworming done, too young for vaccination.
Eligibility of adoption: please note we spent lots of love, care, time, energy & money on all our rescues. So we will select only suitable adopters, please be honest with yourself too.
1) able to provide proper care which includes, medical attention.
2) must be kept indoors, with minimum caging.
3) MUST neuter/spay (kembirikan) as our rescues are not meant for breeding more kittens - we will follow up on this.
4) must provide photo/video update periodically.
5) must sign adoption papers.
6) must return if have problems, 3 months probation for us to ensure well-being of adoptees.
7) if you are below 18 year old, you must have parents consent before adopting.
Are you ok up till here? If yes, call +60 6868 or +60 5963.
No adoption fee required but above criteria will be imposed.
If you can't commit to any of our criteria, please save us both the trouble by not calling us. Thank you!