Update: Yuki (now Casper) is adopted together with his sister Miyuki (now Mimi) by Gaythri R...he also has an adoptive big bro Jake, who adores both of them.
* rescued 16July2018, adopted 2September2018
One bright sunny morning in mid July2018, the high pitch distress calling of this baby caught my attention while i was gardening...i found him in a shallow drain, wet and shivering...Mommy did not come back so he & his 4 siblings were left to weather the cold night and pouring rain on their own. They was so hungry they gobbled up the kibbles offered though still too young to digest solid food at 4-5 weeks old. I don't have the heart to turn a blind eye when residents wanted to send them away to the shelter - we all know what may happen there.
"Yuki" is a Siamese mix. The name Yuki means "happiness/ snow" - he is white with stripey beige tail. His eyes are round with beautiful blue color. A very "manja" little man...his meow is still very innocent & sweet. A vocal little fella, which is typical of Siamese - you won't be able to ignore him ...and he won't ignore you either. Curious & affectionate - will start sniffing & licking your ears when he is hold gently on your shoulder. Plays around very actively and is very attached to the tabby sister "Miyuki" (please check link below). Will do well if he is adopted together with Miyuki or a home with an existing cat.
* Male, 8 - 9 weeks old. Short-coated white with stripey beige tail.
* Had his 1st vaccine, de-worm (2 rounds), clear of lice & given thumbs up for health by the vet.
* Toilet trained.
IMPORTANT NOTES TO POTENTIAL ADOPTER:
* Yuki must be kept INDOORS at all times (but not caged).
* Home must be cat-safe.
* He has been on a healthy diet & this must be maintained (no supermarket brands like Friskies etc) - this is for the long term well-being of Yuki. A healthy cat is a happy cat...and happy owner.
* Yuki must be NEUTERED when he reaches 6 to 7 months old. There are already too many homeless kittens & cats - it is the very reason he was rescued.
* Adoption fee is non-refundable.
If you feel that you are the right person for this manja boy, please drop me a whatsapp message with details about yourself and your experience with cats.
Click this link to see his sister "Miyuki" http://www.petfinder.my/member/pet.php?action=edit&pid=