I am truly sad that the said adopter doesnt want to adopt Ola anymore because a kitten came to his house, so Ola is now open for adoption again!
Ola was found by my friend at The Gardens Mall, she had brought this cutie to vet, its a two month old healthy boy, dewormed done but due to his weight (800g) doctor suggested not to give vaccination first. Ola is very active and he already knows how to use cat litter box.
We can't take care of him as our houses are already packed, if you are interested please read on...
There are few requirements to be met before adopting Ola:-
1) must bring him for vaccination and spay after he reaches 6 months old
2) must be kept INDOOR as we do not promote cats wandering outdoor
3) must make commitment (if you really cannot make it, DO NOT throw/leave it alone. Please contact me)
4) no colouring foods (such as whiskas, prodiet)
5) able to provide proper care (medical, attention)
6) must provide photo/video update periodically.
7) if you are below 18 years old, you must have parental consent before adopting
You can contact me at (whatsapp only) if you really meet these requirements and give Ola a new home, thanks!!