She is very well trained dog and very minimal maintenance. Lovely and like to stick to people.
- well trained
- potty trained
- handy skill (sit, stand, lay down, roll over, fetch)
- doesnt bark (unless threaten)
- good with children
- very attentive
- provide good companion with given attention
- on heart guard med
- on anti-ticks coating
- nothing needs to be noted thus far
- maybe some minor 'accident' with wee wee due to excitement
- some minor destruction of property (very minimal to none)
P/S: looking for very serious adopter as she served me very very very well family pet and loved her to bits, i just feel bad i couldnt provide her as much attention as before with extra errands now. Please be advice may revoked the adoption if adopter found to be not keen.