Update: Luana (now Arya) is adopted during an adoption drive by Nadiea A & beautiful mum...she is adopted together with a handsome golden-cream boy Tumble (now Jon Snow)...
*rescued 15October2018, adopted 9December2018
Hi...i am Luana. I was rescued in the middle of a crossroad from on-coming cars on 15October2018. I was 4 weeks old & walked with a slight limp as my right hind leg was bitten by something. Anyway i was happy to be fed and have a nice warm bed in these cold cold months.
A week later, my slight limp developed into an infection & my bone was fractured.... I suffered a lot of pain as the vets tried to save my leg & my life. I am strong & feisty so i fought hard to heal. I was such a big eater, i quickly became the famous rescued kitten who eats like a machine...
I am running & jumping happily now... if i do not tell you about it, you may not notice at all. I greet you happily with loud purr & sometimes i may even stroke or lick your face & give you love bites. I am just a cute little fur ball who is energetic, playful & will play a little hide-and-seek, if you get my cue :)
I have many angels who help me in getting healthy & happy...would you be my forever angel and take me home with you?
* Female, 10 weeks old. Short-coated white chest tabby with black & gray stripes.
* Done: 1st vaccine, de-worm (2 rounds) , delice - given thumbs up for health by the vet.
* Toilet trained.
IMPORTANT NOTES TO POTENTIAL ADOPTER:
* Luana must be kept INDOORS at all times, but not caged, in a cat-safe home.
* She has been on a healthy diet & this must be maintained. Healthy cat = happy cat = happy owner with less medical bills.
* Luana must be NEUTERED when she reaches 5 months old.
* Adopter must be willing to provide a life-long commitment.
* Adoption fee RM180 is non-refundable. This donation will go towards rescuing other animals.
* Please click on this link for a simple application process: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1iI02ubToSJm-N4tIWCls5rtZnlSi04kn
If you feel that you are the right person for this strong girl, please drop me a whatsapp message with details about yourself & your experience with cats.Thank you...
#adoptdontshop #adoptdontbuy #adoptastray #adoptakitten #neuterdontmultiply #sponsorarescue