I name this beautiful girl Dior, which means "golden" in French. She was rescued on a cold morning from a monsoon drain just before Christmas. She was covered in filth hence very smelly...totally alone, at 4 weeks old. Dior was heavily infested with worms and probably would not have made it on her own...
Dior is now a happy girl, loves to run and play....Has the sweetest soft purr when you sayang her...will respond gently when you call.
Dior is a classy girl with golden fur and golden eyes complete with brown eye-liner. She is a short-coated tabby with white chest & tummy. Her leopard-like golden & brown spots on both sides are very unique. The stripes on her face & tail are also mixture of golden & brown...and there is a white curled tail-shape hugging her back in a cute way.
Dior has no health issue. She is recovering from a common skin condition for young cats, ringworm. Though it is minor in Dior's case, she is currently on an anti-fungal oilment twice a day to speed recovery. Ringworm is self-limiting & will go off by itself without meds in 2-4 months.
* Female, 6 weeks old.
* Done: deworm (2 rounds), delice & deflea with Revolution.
* Toilet trained.
* 600g now, will be vaccinated once above 800g.
IMPORTANT NOTES TO POTENTIAL ADOPTER:
* Dior must be kept indoor at all times, in a cat-safe home but not caged.
* She has been on a healthy diet & this must be maintained (no supermarket brands like Friskies etc). Healthy cat = happy cat = happy owner with less medical bills.
* Dior must be neutered when she reaches 4 - 5 months old.
* Adopter must be willing to provide a life-long commitment.
* Adoption fee RM180 is non-refundable. This donation will go towards rescuing other animals.
* We have a simple application process...do feel free to ask & click on the link below for details.https://drive.google.com/open?id=13q689eVZedtVKKwMZ2sugbDl4Rv_B8Hr
If you feel that you are the right person for this sassy girl, please drop me a WHATSAPP message with details about yourself & your experience with cats (sorry no emails/ sms/ calls) .Thank you...
#adoptdontshop #adoptdontbuy #adoptastray #adoptakitten #neuterdontmultiply