Update: Annabelle (now Luna) was adopted together with her adoptive sister, Kiara on 12April2019 by the sweet family of Cally, Lilia & Dom.
I took in this girl with the intention to TNR her & few kittens in the same area in order to free them from the burden of life-long childbearing. She is super manja, talks to you sweetly & rub your legs affectionately. For this reason, she is the one i was able to captured...so i named her Annabelle, which means "graceful"...
However, Annabelle was too frightened when she was released back to the same area after full recovery from spaying. She hide under the car, waited for me to return 1 hour later & ran straight to my foot, held on & refused to let go...it is obvious that she is a newly abandoned pet, which mean she is not able to survive on the street - could be a roadkill too easily.
Annabelle is a beautiful grey tuxedo with very expressive orange eyes, white chested with a cute kinked tail. She has a lovely heartshape freckle on her nose. The vet said her fur & teeth are in excellent condition. She walks with a slight limp on the right hind leg due to an earlier blunt-force trauma - most likely hit/ kicked by someone...other than that she is a completely healthy cat.
* Female, 5 months old. Toilet trained, keeps herself clean all the time. Neutered 2February2019. De-flea/ delice with Advocate & vaccinated on 19Feb2019.
IMPORTANT NOTES TO POTENTIAL ADOPTER:
* Annabelle must be kept indoor at all times, but not caged.
* Home must be cat-safe.
* Annabelle must be maintained on healthy diet (no supermarket brands like Friskies etc). Healthy cat = happy cat = happy owner with less medical bills.
* Adopter must be willing to provide a life-long commitment.
* Adoption fee RM180 is non-refundable. This donation will go towards rescuing / helping other animals.
* Please click on this link for details of a simple adoption form:https://drive.google.com/open?id=1s-6mfVTagC_7rEXwgYD52USMpyZFyjAU
If you feel that you are the right person for this sweet girl, please drop me a whatsapp message with details about yourself & your experience with cats.Thank you...
Annabelle now has 5 adoptive siblings...do check them out in links below...
Simba (adopted): https://www.petfinder.my/pets/92691/
Nala (adopted): https://www.petfinder.my/pets/92688/
Sarabi (adopted): https://www.petfinder.my/pets/92687/
#adoptdontshop #adoptdontbuy #adoptastray #adoptakitten #neuterdontmultiply