I took in this girl from the roadside along some corner shops with the intention to TNR her & if possible, the other few kittens in the same area in order to free them from the burden of life-long childbearing.
Unlike the other kittens, she is very affectionate & manja. Talks to you sweetly, rub your legs & purr affectionately in asking for sayang. It is for this reason that she is the 1st one i was able to captured...so i named her Annabelle, which means "graceful"...
However, Annabelle was too frightened when she was released back to the same area after full recovery from spaying. She hide under the car, waited for me to return from morning walk & ran straight to me, hold on to my foot & refused to let go...i have observed enough to believe that she is a newly abandoned pet...For that reason alone, she will not likely be able to survive on the street - she could be a roadkill too easily.
Annabelle is a gentle beautiful grey tuxedo with very expressive orange eyes. She has white chest and a cute fluffy tail which curl up like a pomp-pomp. There is a love-shape freckle on her nose. The vet said her fur & teeth are in excellent condition, and she has a healthy weight.
* Female, 5 months old.
* Clever with litter tray.
* Kept herself clean all the time.
* Recovered perfectly from spaying surgery on 2February.
* Dewormed & de-flea with Advocate.
* Vaccinated 19Feb.
IMPORTANT NOTES TO POTENTIAL ADOPTER:
* Annabelle must be kept indoor at all times, but not caged.
* Home must be cat-safe.
* Annabelle must be maintained on healthy diet (no supermarket brands like Friskies etc). Healthy cat = happy cat = happy owner with less medical bills.
* Adopter must be willing to provide a life-long commitment.
* Adoption fee RM180 is non-refundable. This donation will go towards rescuing / helping other animals.
* Please click on this link for details of a simple adoption form:https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ejOw_2Vd5H1PRTWxRLyIRVB85CHGL5Io
If you feel that you are the right person for this sweet girl, please drop me a whatsapp message with details about yourself & your experience with cats.Thank you...
#adoptdontshop #adoptdontbuy #adoptastray #adoptakitten #neuterdontmultiply