I rescued this kitten when i saw her "chasing after" every passerby aimlessly in a condominium open carpark. Very skinny, very hungry but could not manage kibbles (she was kneading & suckling on the kibbles). I noticed that her tummy is rather huge for a cat so skinny...
A quick visit to the vet confirmed that she had a massive bladder infection causing her to hold everything in. There are also worms in her tummy. She was a 8 weeks old female tabby, who was either newly separated from mummy or simply been abandoned, not a single flea/ lice found on her.
She is a healthy little girl now, having received the appropriate medical treatments & catching up on weight. She is very inquisitive & intelligent - follow instructions fairly quickly. 26 years into cats, this is the 2nd cat i know personally who loves to play fetch with toys, string, paper balls! Start purring loudly the minute she is being pick up. I called this playful happy girl Rosalind, which means "lovely rose".
Rosalind is a calico girl with very round yellow eyes & a long tail. She wore a stripy light brown tuxedo on her tummy.
* Female, 9 weeks old.
* Clever with litter tray & keeps herself clean all the time.
* De-flea/ delice with Advantage, dewormed & 1st vaccination on 11Apr2019.
* Rosalind must be kept indoor at all times in a cat-safe home, but not caged.
* She has been on a healthy diet & this must be maintained (no supermarket brands like Friskies etc). Healthy cat = happy cat = happy owner with less medical bills.
* Rosalind must be neutered when she reaches 4 - 5 months old in June-July 2019 (compulsory).
* Adopter must be willing to provide a life-long commitment.
* Adoption fee RM180 is non-refundable. This donation will go towards rescuing other animals.
* There is a simple adoption form...do feel free to ask & click on the link for details: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1t7kvzvG0OXgkWXha2X8JP9fNzOpPwSEV
If you feel that you are the right person for this lovely happy girl, please drop me a message (strictly whatsapp only) with details about yourself & your experience with cats.Thank you...
#adoptdontshop #adoptdontbuy #adoptastray #adoptakitten #neuterdontmultiply