Wait! before you read further, be sure that you are truly willing to commit 15-20 years to the proper care of the pet you wish to adopted.
If you say, "Yes! I will surely commit & care for my new pet like my life depends on it!" ....then, please proceed reading!
6am and we hear loud cries of little ones.... And there sitting at the side of the road was Jupiter, running towards the middle of the busy road... With so many cars rushing off to work, he was at a very high risk of being run-over.
How could we let him risk his brand new life.... So we took him in to safety. Later, we found that he has 2 older siblings and that they lost their mother recently due to poisoning.
Again, we cannot leave them to die. So here we are.
Venus & Jupiter are available, can be adopted singly or both.
Eligibility of adoption: please note we spent lots of love, care, time, energy & money on all our rescues. So we will select only suitable adopters, please be honest with yourself too.
1) able to provide proper care which includes, medical attention.
2) must be kept indoors, with minimum caging.
3) MUST neuter/spay (kembirikan) as our rescues are not meant for breeding more kittens - we will follow up on this.
4) must provide photo/video update periodically.
5) must sign adoption papers.
6) must return if have problems, 3 months probation for us to ensure well-being of adoptees.
7) if you are below 18 years old, you must have parents consent before adopting.
Are you ok up till here? If yes, call or WhatsApp only - we do not have time to reply to comments posed here.
No adoption fee required but above criteria will be imposed.
If you can't commit to any of our criteria, please save us both the trouble by not calling us. Thank you!