Wait! before you read further, be sure that you are truly willing to commit 15-20 years to the proper care of the pet you wish to adopted.
If you say, "Yes! I will surely commit & care for my new pet like my life depends on it!" ....then, please proceed reading!
We found 3 kittens, Pluto, Venus & Jupiter, who lost their mother to poisoning. Unable to fan for themselves, we had to rescue them. Pluto has been adopted.
Now grown up well and is very active, vaccinated and can be adopted individually or with her hero brother, Jupiter.
Both are friendly and lovable. So very active, like little monkeys! But sometimes, they can be quite calmed too. 1 things for sure, life is never boring with these 2!
Both are spayed and nuetered and be adopted anytime.
Eligibility of adoption: please note we spent lots of love, care, time, energy & money on all our rescues. So we will select only suitable adopters, please be honest with yourself too.
1) able to provide proper care which includes, medical attention.
2) must be kept indoors, with minimum caging.
3) MUST neuter/spay (kembirikan) as our rescues are not meant for breeding more kittens - we will follow up on this.
4) must provide photo/video update periodically.
5) must sign adoption papers.
6) must return if have problems, 3 months probation for us to ensure well-being of adoptees.
7) if you are below 18 years old, you must have parents consent before adopting.
Are you ok up till here? If yes, call or WhatsApp only - we do not have time to reply to comments posed here.
No adoption fee required but above criteria will be imposed.
If you can't commit to any of our criteria, please save us both the trouble by not calling us. Thank you!