But Wait! before you read further, be sure that you are truly willing to commit 15-20 years to the proper care of the pet you wish to adopted.
If you say, "Yes! I will surely commit & care for my new pet like my life depends on it!" ....then, please proceed reading!
Wyatt is extremely shy and reserved boy. However, he has such a good temperament, calm, quiet and a homebody. We hope to find him a good owner who will help him to become more sociable.
We have nuetered him and is ready for adoption anytime.
Eligibility of adoption: please note we spent lots of love, care, time, energy & money on all our rescues. So we will select only suitable adopters, please be honest with yourself too.
1) able to provide proper care which includes, medical attention.
2) must be kept indoors, with minimum caging as they have no survival skills.
3) must provide photo/video update periodically.
4) must sign adoption papers.
5) must return if have problems, 3 months probation for us to ensure well-being of adoptees.
6) if you are below 18 years old, you must have parents consent before adopting.
Are you ok up till here? If yes, call or whatsapp us as we don't have time to respond to comment/emails.
No adoption fee required but above criteria will be imposed.
If you can't commit to any of our criteria, please save us both the trouble by not calling us. Thank you!
Note: all our rescues are strays, we do not know their background or history. adopt at own risk.