Please read this first before contacting me.
1. Neuter Louie as soon as it is safe to do so.
2. I will take an adoption fee of RM 70 to cover the vet bill (I will present receipt from the vet).
3. Louie should be kept indoor unless he is being monitored outside. No caging unless it is for recuperation, temporary quarantine etc.
4. Louie needs to be groomed often as he has medium - long hair. He needs to continue with his ear mite drops and daily ear cleaning for 2 weeks to fully eradicate the ear mites.
5. Adoption priority given to permanent residents. Expats may adopt if they plan to take Louie back home with them. Please find out the procedure and cost to transport a pet cat back to your home country before contacting me.
6. Keep vaccination schedule up-to-date and bring Louie to the vet when he is ill.
7. Louie should be given quality food to keep him healthy and to avoid future medical complications. Feeding every 4 to 5 hours.
8. Questionaire will be given via Whatsapp or email so I can get to know you better. The person who is going to adopt Louie should fill in the questionaire. It should not be done on behalf of anyone else.
9. Louie should not be given as a gift to anyone.
10. Since he is still a kitten, he should not be left alone in the house for a prolonged period of time, 7 hours or longer. Having another friendly cat or kitten is preferable to ensure a happy, well-balanced life for Louie. A single kitten will also do well if there is always people in the house to keep him company.
Louie is a 3 month old male, mixed breed kitten I found alone in a playground after a morning storm. His matted fur was covered in tar and faeces, and he was very hungry. It took 2 cycles of warm bath and basic grooming to clean out the stink, grease, matted fur and ear mites in his ears.
He was brought to the vet and given a clean bill of health. Louie is now a fluffy cuddlebug who is very affectionate and gentle.
Louie is a unique kitten as he is actually a male calico. He has a black patch of fur on his torso, which I have mistaken for dirt at first.
His favourite thing in the whole wide world is sitting on laps and chests. We are his human throne and he rewards his subjects with generous purring and kitty hug. He can make anyone he likes, a knight by just booping his royal snoot on someone's cheek.
Louie's fur is luxurious and very soft. He has the cutest bobtail and it wiggles whenever he greets his loyal subjects.
He has been dewormed and deloused. His ears are clean but he will need his ear mite drops and daily ear cleaning for 2 more weeks to fully eradicate the ear mites. Vaccination will follow as soon as he is settled in. Louie is also litter-trained.
He eats Brit Care Kitten kibbles and canned wet food. His growth is a bit stunted because of malnutrition. According to the vet, with proper nutrition and care, he will become a healthy normal sized cat. His good appetite means that he will surely grow up to be a big and strong kingly sort of kitty one day. Oh and we did the baby Simba Circle of Life thing, and he looks like a future monarch indeed!
So if you have plenty of love and cuddles to give, please consider adopting Louie ❤. Thank you.