Three gorgeous medium length hair cats rescued from a roadside in setapak.
Snowy is the mama cat. She has greyish black fur with a white undercoat. I don't know how else to describe it. She looks dark grey but if you brush her fur up its all white underneath.. She's no more than 2 years old, still a young lady. She's an affectionate and intelligent cat that prefers a quiet, mellow environment. I think her type of coat coloring is called Black Smoke.
The little black tabby with striped legs is Luna. She's a female kitten, about 3 weeks old now and looks just like her mummy. She's the lazier of the two kittens. She loves sleeping and cuddling up with Snowy all day.
The silver tabby is Rajah. I've named him after Princess Jasmine's pet tiger in Disney's Aladdin cartoon. He's more adventurous than his cozy, comfort-loving sister. Every time I check on them, he's awake and looking at me with wide eyes.
The kittens will be ready for adoption in about 4-6 weeks time, once they are fully weaned and litter-trained. Snowy will be ready for adoption once her kittens are fully weaned and she has been spayed.
- Set up a meeting with me and the pet of your choice.
- We'll have a chat and see if you and kitty are suitable for each other.
- Successful adopter will then have to meet us at my vet in order to get the little tyke vaccinated. Then your new family member is yours to take home and love forever.
- Cost of vaccinations and neutering to be borne by adopter. Although I do volunteer with the Selangor SPCA in my free time, I am primarily an independent rescuer/fosterer. My funds are extremely limited.
- I do appreciate occasional updates and photos after a successful adoption!
Vaccinations and neutering/spaying at 6 months of age are compulsory for adoption. There are already too many stray homeless animals starving and suffering in the streets.. Don't breed. When you want more pets, you can always ADOPT from a shelter.
No cage confinement please, except in incidences of illness or injury.
Interested parties can text or email me. A brief introduction of yourself and your experience with cats is greatly appreciated.