ALI - your friendly Malaysian cat, a common name for everyone's friend! He is a community cat that we have been feeding, very affectionate cat. That being said, we think he has been bullied by the children in our area and appeared to be malnourished. So we decided to take him into our care. He is doing very well and integrated well with our house cat gently, he is persistent and gentle to make friends with all of them. He loves to be nose touched and enjoys lots of cuddles.
We only want to find the best home he can get, after the hardship he had went through on the street.
These are the terms :
- Keep him fully indoor, but not locked in cage for long hours
- A cat safe home (no windows that cat can escape)
- Feed Noncolored kibbles (We can recommend good and affordable brands)
- Visit the vet if he is unwell
- Neuter him
- Keep each other updated from time to time
- Love and care for him forever
Feel free to drop me a WhatsApp at to get more of his cute videos and information. You can also view more of our fostering stories on Instagram : @the_als_malaysian_cat