OJ 😸 'hi! I'm OJ! Short for 🍊 juice. Wonder why my foster nanny calls me that 🤔 uncle doctor said I'm about 2-3 months old and I'm always right. Cos female are always right so don't argue with us. He also told my foster nanny I've passed my tests whatever that means felv fiv negative. I'm healthy like the horse but I ain't one. I love to play! Omg that's the best! Don't mind trimming my nails and shower, aspiring to be in the cat-dog club so I am learning from the dogs. I love cuddles and snuggles with hoomans. Learning to be Capt pumpkin paw in the space bag. Do you want daily snuggles? I'm right here to help you with your daily snuggles dose if you'll take me home ❤️'
If you are keen to adopt her, kindly send me a message and answer all the questions below.
1. Describe the environment you are willing to provide her with
2. Is your whole family supportive of the adoption? And agree to be patient and understanding in the initial weeks as she adapts to the new environment?
3. How much time can you spend with her daily?
4. Are you agreeable to home visit and sending updates after adoption?
5. Describe your experience handling cats (if any)
6. Are you financially stable to support her for her wellbeing and provide her with necessary medical care if need to your best ability?
Thank you for choosing to adopt