Arctic is the most shy of the 5 kittens we rescued from the streets. Gender unknown (can be checked if interested in adopting/fostering), but presumably male. He needs some time to warm up to humans, but has no issues with being petted, picked up, or in any way being touched. He will be very easy to socialize if some time is spent on him. Once he is comfortable with you, he'll show his playful side. Quite the adventurous cat, he does like exploring things and playing around. If other cats or animals are in the house, introduction does need to be slow, as he is the most scared one of the bunch. However, he is not aggressive towards anyone or anything.
Due to the urgency, we are looking for either a permanent home or a temporary foster until we find a home.
He is not vaccinated, but we will pay for the vaccination and any other medical bills (neutering, preventative deworming, etc).
* ~3 months old (approx.)
* gender unknown (can be checked if interested in adopting/fostering)
* not vaccinated (will pay for the costs ourselves if needed)
* shy, but social once he gets used to humans
* extremely playful and adventurous once he is used to you
* shy and a bit scared around other animals, but not aggressive (slow introduction is the best)
* location: KL/PJ
* looking for either permanent home or foster home
Adopting/fostering more than one of the litter is possible too. The five of them have very different characters, which you can check out on my profile.