Junior is the most playful of the 5 kittens we rescued. Gender unknown, but presumably male (can be checked if interested in adopting/fostering). He is extremely playful, but occasionally has moments where he looks for human contact. Like the others, he is potty-trained, healthy, and social. He loves discovering new things, and will play with anything you give him. He has played with pieces of paper, strings, and any other household items, although he also loves typical cat toys. He is adventurous, but never aggressive or dismissive towards humans. You can pet him or carry him without any issues. He is uncertain about other animals, but doesn't seem to have any issues with them.
Due to the urgency, we are looking for either a permanent home or a temporary foster until we find a home.
He is not vaccinated, but we will pay for the vaccination and any other medical bills (neutering, preventative deworming, etc).
* ~3 months old (approx.)
* gender unknown (will check if interested in adopting/fostering)
* not vaccinated (will pay for the costs ourselves if needed)
* extremely playful and adventurous
* will occasionally whine for attention, and likes being close to humans
* location: KL/PJ
* looking for either permanent home or foster home
Adopting/fostering more than one of the litter is possible too. The five of them have very different characters, which you can check out on my profile.