Lil Black Bean
She was rescued one night at 5am where she was seen aimlessly crossing the dark road with cars honking at her. she seems lost and abandoned.
a very beautiful puppy with black shiny fur
she is about 3.5 months old now
1) Great for families with young children or Beginner first time dog owner
2) Best thing is that she does not destroy furnitures/shoes or anything even if left alone. (puppies are usually very destructive but she is the opposite)
3) she loves humans, love attention and company and goes well with other dogs, cats and small animals. she is not a jumpy type but a very manja one that will stick to u like glue. good if you have another dog for her as company.
4) she also follows you when out for walks and stops and sits when u stop.
5) shes definitely not a guard dog material if you are looking for one, shes wont be. but she will bark at strangers thats all.
put it this way.. shes a friendly-happy-go-lucky golden retriever behaviour who will just lift your spirit up anytime
6) eats kibbles or anything you give. non fussy
7) Toilet trained to pee and poop on newspaper!
call for more info
play the video below to watch her in action!