Elf was rescued on Christmas Eve 2019 after being hit by a motorbike. This lucky boy survived the accident without any serious injuries. He is in perfectly good health right now.
Elf is estimated to have been born around October 2019. He is an active, playful kitten with a huge appetite. He loves to be carried and pet. He gets along with my 2 adult cats, and fearlessly pounces on them whenever he wants to play.
Elf had his 1st vaccination shot in January 2020. His has 2 more vaccination shots to take and will complete his vaccination in March 2020.
Minimum criteria for adoption:
1. Elf must be kept indoors at all times, free-roaming and must not be caged
2. Elf must be neutered when he is old enough. I'll require a deposit of RM150 from Elf's adopter, which will be fully refunded once the adopter proves that Elf has been neutered.
3. Adopter must be able to provide quality food, love & attention, and adequate medical care throughout Elf's life
Please note the following:
1. indoor cats can live up to an average of 13-17 years, and many live up to 20 years or more
2. most cats like being on a higher level where they can keep an eye on the world below them, and therefore cats will jump on your furniture, shelves, kitchen tops, etc.
3. cats shed a lot.
If you meet the minimum criteria above, can commit to care for Elf for the rest of his life, and will not mind if he jumps around your place or sheds fur everywhere, kindly message me on WhatsApp and we can talk more.
Elf's adoption fee will be used to help other kittens/cats in need.
Thanks for reading Elf's profile :) There are more photos and videos of Elf on Instagram (@streisand)