Please drop me a message answering the following and allow time for us to review as we may be occupied with work. [p.s. I do not answer calls with unknown numbers].
1. Do you have any dog(s) before or currently has a dog? Please share with us your experience in detail.
2. Are you staying at a non-rented (i.e. own) landed property?
3. Willing to sponsor spaying cost for the puppy when time comes?
4. Capable of attending to the dog's medical needs (time, cost, etc)? [physio currently cost RM60/day at Paws Rehab, puppy is on supplements]
5. Your occupation (if not working, please advise who will be committed to finance the dog's needs)
6. Will you be able to send the dog for canine obedience classes?
7. Commitment to the dog's physiotherapy / treatment (as needed)
8. Kindly explain the daily routine you will have for the dog
9. where are you currently based / staying?
10. visitation allowed?
Puppy has restricted mobility. We have done some blood tests and assessment by vet and physiotherapist for the puppy.
Based on MRI, the are abnormalities in the puppy’s bone structure and spinal cord. However, there is hope as she can still control her urine and poo as there are a lot of fats at the area where the spinal cord is narrow. Vet says we may try physiotherapy to help her develop muscle memory to be able to walk again.
We have brought her to be assessed by Physiotherapist and understand that she has high change of recovery because she is not paralysed. We have incurred around RM3k+ vet & boarding fees (to date, 31 Jan 2020).