Wait! before you read further, be sure that you are truly willing to commit 15-20 years to the proper care of the pet you wish to adopted.
If you say, "Yes! I will surely commit & care for my new pet like my life depends on it!" ....then, please proceed reading!
Okaasan was put in a carton box to be thrown with her 7 babies 3 days after she gave birth!! How could anyone be so cruel??? With no familiar shelter, we took them in, safe and away from the rainy weather.
The babies is almost 3 weeks old now, they are not ready for adoption but we accept viewing & bookings subject to several criteria (pls contact us for booking criteria).
Eligibility of adoption: please note we spent lots of love, care, time, energy & money on all our rescues. So we will select only suitable adopters, please be honest with yourself too.
1) able to provide proper care which includes, medical attention.
2) must be kept indoors, with minimum caging.
3) MUST neuter/spay (kembirikan) as our rescues are not meant for breeding more kittens - we will follow up on this.
4) must provide photo/video update periodically.
5) must sign adoption papers with complete adopter details.
6) must return if have problems, 3 months probation for us to ensure well-being of adoptees.
7) if you are below 18 years old, you must have parents consent before adopting.
Are you ok up till here? If yes, call or WhatsApp only - we do not have time to reply to comments posted here or reply emails.
No adoption fee required but above criteria will be imposed.
If you can't commit to any of our criteria, please save us both the trouble by not calling us. Thank you!