Hi there. I'd appreciate it if you could read this first.
1. Neuter Floki as soon as it is safe to do so.
2. I will take an adoption fee of RM 50 upon successful adoption. I will make a full refund (RM 50) as soon as a receipt or proof of neutering is shown.
3. Floki should be kept indoor unless he is being monitored outside. No caging unless it is for recuperation, temporary quarantine etc.
4. Adoption priority given to permanent residents in Malaysia. Expats may adopt if they plan to take Floki back home with them. Please find out the procedure and cost to transport a pet cat back to your home country before contacting me.
5. Keep vaccination schedule up-to-date and bring Floki to the vet when he is ill.
6. Floki should be given quality food to keep him healthy and to avoid future medical complications. Feeding every 4 to 6 hours.
7. Questionaire will be given via Whatsapp or email so I can get to know you better. The person who is going to adopt Floki should fill in the questionaire. It should not be done on behalf of anyone else.
8. Floki should not be given as a gift to anyone.
9. Since he is still a kitten, he should not be left alone in the house for a prolonged period of time, 7 hours or longer. Having another friendly cat or kitten is preferable to ensure a happy, well-balanced life for Floki. A single kitten will also do well if there is always people in the house to keep him company.
10. Please note that like all kittens, Floki is very active - pouncing, running and jumping. He may also scratch or bite when playing. Although we are training him to focus his energy and attention on toys and exercises, he may not be suitable for young children or people with fear of cats. Do not declaw him. It is inhumane and causes pain for any cats. You may clip the very tips of his claws when he is older.
11. A kitten is only a kitten for a short while. It will grow up and may not be 'cute' anymore. It is a 13 to 20 year commitment for a cat; to provide shelter, love, medical attention and a happy life all throughout his lifespan.
Floki is a mama's boy. He is not ashamed to admit it too. He loves nothing more than to burrow under the blanket with you. He may be a bit clingy and likes to be around humans most of the time.
He knows he is a good looking kitten and he would pose for pictures. His best feature, according to him is his 3/4 sleeve tuxedo. Makes him look like a kitten version of James Bond. He likes his milk shaken, not stirred.
Being a savvy kitten James Bond, Floki is an expert at using hi-tech gadgets, such as his litterbox. And his bell ball and mouse toy.
He is a perfect gentlekitty with the ladies. Well, at least with his foster sisters, both human and cats. They adore him. They play with him, give him kisses and hugs.
Floki isn't always the dandy MI6(OW) agent he is now. He was abandoned by his cat mama at birth and rescued from a dangerous situation with his placenta still attached and rotting. He was bottle-fed with milk replacer, love and attention since day 1.
He will be ready for adoption when he is 8 weeks old (starting from 15th February). By then he will also receive his vaccination, delousing and second dose of dewormer medication.
If you have plenty of love and warm hugs to spare, please consider giving this floofy dreamboat, Floki a forever home. Thank you.
Update 14/2/2020: Dear potential adopters, Floki had his first vaccination, deworming and delousing (Advocate) today at the vet. As per vet's advice, Floki is currently under observation at home post-vaccination. I am not able to adopt him out this weekend as I want him to be perfectly healthy when he goes to his new family. If he has no symptoms, he will be available for adoption starting next Friday 21st February. You may however send me whatsapp to apply for adoption anytime as I do need to get to know you better. Thank you!