Miracle is the affectionate mother cat which was rescued from the streets on 5th Jan'20 when I found her suffering from asthmatic attack.
Not knowing that she was pregnant at the time could be the reason of her laborious breathing that fateful day I found her.
It was on the auspicious day of 20.02.2022, Miracle gave birth to 5 adorable healthy baby kittens.
The babies is 3 weeks old now, they are not ready for adoption until mid of April.
Currently, 2 kittens have already been reserved for adoption.
Leaving only 3 kittens left, fur colour full white, full white with a black dot on its' back and the black&white furbaby.
Kitten with grey fur and tiger stripes has found their forever home with a kind potential furmummy and they will meet their furmummy coming 2nd week of April, hurray!!
Eligibility of adoption:
Please note a lots of love, care, time, energy & money are spent on this fostering. So I will select only suitable adopters, please be honest with yourself too.
1) able to provide proper care which includes, medical attention.
2) must be kept indoors, with minimum caging.
3) MUST neuter/spay as our rescues are not meant for breeding more kittens - we will follow up on this.
4) must provide photo/video update periodically.
5) must sign adoption papers with complete adopter details.
6) must return if have problems, 3 months probation for us to ensure well-being of adoptees.
7) I am willing to boot for Miracle's spaying cost if anyone is sincerely interested into adopting the mother cat. She is an affectionate individual & I found her to be witty feline that understands you when being talk to.
8) if you are below 18 years old, you must have parents consent before adopting.
Sincerely hope there's someone willing to take the furbabies in :)
I am reachable via email/comment, please leave your contact and I will reach out to you accordingly.
I appreciate it if you could read through the criteria before reaching out to me asking me questions I've already mentioned in the profile, thankyou :)