PS: Before contacting me, kindly READ the descriptions below. It is amazing how people do not read and ask me irrelevant questions.
I am a fosterer of the owner who has 14 Cats and 9 Dogs to be re homed. Owner have been diagnosed with an Illness that will separate them eventually. He is now receiving treatment overseas.
Kindly WhatsApp first with your profile introduction and home environment.
If you are not from Johor and very serious about adopting, driving to Johor shall not be an issue. Note that despite the drive and visit, you are agreeable, ultimately, it is also the connection between you and the dog that confirms the adoption as the dogs need to be connected to you too.
Kindly also READ and understand the description below.
Brandon and Pierre are brothers and have to be adopted with Mummy Nicole. Interested adopter must be able to adopt all 3 with no other adult cats at home. This is because cats are territorial due to their nature. They are strictly Indoor Cats.
Christy is a bit nervous when in new environment staircase. She needs encouragement to go up and down. But, once she is confident, she will race up and down actively. She loves it when her neck is brushed or massage. Brushing needs to be gentle as she is a Diva. She needs full grooming from dog groomer. Keeping it short is easier for maintenance.
Kindly refrain from adopting should Christy will be treated as per below:
1. Chained outside the house. She is an indoor dog who loves
lounging on the sofa.
2. No time to walk her daily as an excuse
3. Adoption based on impulse. The adoption fees include all of her
vaccinations and being desexed.
We are only looking for serious adopter who would shower him/her with love.
The adoption fees is non negotiable because anything that is free is not taken seriously. If you buy an expensive watch, it shall be taken care of without any doubt.
However, If you get a watch fo free given away at the streets, it is probably have less impact of value. The adoption fee is also as a promise that the suitable adopter have the dignity, stability of finance to feed them, affordability to any future medical treatments and can provide unconditional love till the end of their lives.
Once adopted, the responsibilities will be yours for their welfare. They are also GOD's property. God is watching. We am not in a hurry to release the dogs. We would like to make sure they are in good loving home.
For interested adopters, when contacting me, kindly confirm that you agree the following suggestions:
1. Visit the dog every evening to walk him or her with me for 5 evenings. This is to build a rapport between the dog and adopter. This will be your best friend for life and by practicing this, the dog will be used to your scent.
2. Should you be an expatriate, you agree that you will bring the dog along to wherever you are relocating.
3. Provide videos and photos of how the dog is settling in your home upon adoption confirmation.
4. The dog must never be given away just because he will one day be old and sick. We are humans too. We will grow old and sick one day. Karma has a way of working its cycle.
5. You are not adopting just because your child wants a dog. The child must be well informed that the dog is for life. Not a temporary toy to be discarded.