PS: Before contacting me, kindly READ the descriptions below. It is amazing how people do not read and ask me irrelevant questions. Note that the adoption fee for 1 is based on 1 cat.
Rehoming in pairs based on their personalities and comfort to avoid stress for the cats. Therefore total adoption fees is RM 1,200.
I am a fosterer of the owner who has 14 Cats and 9 Dogs to be re homed. Owner have been diagnosed with an Illness that will separate them eventually. He is now receiving treatment overseas.
Kindly WhatsApp first with your profile introduction and home environment.
If you are not from Johor and very serious about adopting, driving to Johor shall not be an issue.
Kindly also READ and understand the description below.
Lucas is 6 Years 7 Months old while Andre is as described above
Lucas needs special attention on his eyes and nose for daily cleaning. He loves to be pampered such that before you scratch his neck, he will start purring. He will also come to you asking for assistance to clean his eyes.
Andre is compassionate, sensitive and quiet. With the right adopter, he will be someone who will watch you sleep and make sure you are ok. He rarely meows.
Interested adopter must be able to adopt both with no other adult cats at home. This is because cats are territorial due to their nature. They are strictly Indoor Cats.
Kindly refrain from adopting the cats should they will be treated as per below:
1. The cats must never be left to roam outdoor and the streets, come back as they wish kind of owners. This is to prevent fleas and they have been raised in a clean environment.
2. Do not adopt them if you wish to adopt other adult cats. If in the future you would like to have more cats, adopt kittens. Because my foster adult cats would be able to accept kittens easier than adult cats.
3. Do not adopt them if you already have so many cats. The cats will full attention, tender loving care.
4. Excuses of not having no time to take care of them. This must be a lifetime commitment.
5. Adoption based on impulse. The adoption fees include all the vaccinations and being desexed.
We are only looking for serious adopter who would shower him/her with love.
The adoption fees is non negotiable because anything that is free is not taken seriously. If you buy an expensive watch, it shall be taken care of without any doubt.
However, If you get a watch fo free given away at the streets, it is probably have less impact of value. The adoption fee is also as a promise that the suitable adopter have the dignity, stability of finance to feed them, affordability to any future medical treatments and can provide unconditional love till the end of their lives.
Once adopted, the responsibilities will be yours for their welfare. They are also GOD's property. God is watching.