I have found this guy in an alley near Changkat Bukit Binting. He had a bad flu, with mucus, coughing, diarrhea. At one point he is bedridden for a day. But he is a survivor. After several trips to the clinic and 2 weeks of medicine, he has made a full recovery and is stronger than ever.
If you decide to adopt him, you will get a cat that:
- Is fat. With his short tail, he looks more like a rabbit than a cat.
- Is ultimately a survivor. Even during the time he had the flu, he still is very active. Now he is strongest cat under my care. Seems like he is developing muscles also =.=.
- Hyper active. Seems like he only cares about living his life to the fullest. He is so curious and can play with anything, at anytime.
- Quiet. Despite his activeness, he rarely moews. He only moews to ask for your attention only.
- Affectionate. He loves to play with you. He usually steps on your toes or licking your legs to get your attention. And he really enjoys your lap.
- Knows jealousy. Yes, cats are capable of being jealous. After we rescued another cat and spend more time taking cat of that cat, he stopped asking for my attention, refused to play with me and went off to be sulky in the corner. This went on for a few days until he accepted that fact that he is not the only cat in the living room anymore and went back to be hyper active cat he once was.
I rescued this guy since he was so little so he does not have much outdoor survival skill. If you decide to adopt him, please make sure that you can keep him indoor all the time.