**BABY AVA IS HAS BEEN ADOPTED**
Baby Ava was rescued from a storm drain which she fell into. She was crying for help but no one was helping her. After the rescue she was brought to the vet and given a clean bill of health. She is a 3 month old mixed breed and is:
1. Disease-free (negative for parvo and distemper)
4. Vaccinated (1st)
Ava is such a beauty with a super loving personality to match. She is a mixed breed (with Belgian Malinois features), very chill but playful and loves cuddles. She is adventurous, clingy and gets along with other dogs and cats, and will make an ideal companion for a home with one existing dog for company. Semi potty trained, she is very confident and independent. A natural extrovert, she will make a good playmate for a human and/or with other dogs as she is quite socialised.
She needs to be kept indoors as her personality will shine best when indoors with her humans. She can be trained to behave well as indoor pets. She must also be neutered when she is ready.
Looking for a forever loving home who can provide her the following:
1. Live in landed property, not apartments or condos.
2. Allow her access to both indoors and outdoors but keep her indoors to sleep.
3. Free roaming and not caged
4. Feeds her a balanced and nutritious diet as per her breed
5. Gives her regular annual vaccinations, flea and heartworm medications, and regular checkups at the vet
6. Will spay her when she is old enough
7. Willing to provide regular updates on her growth and progress
Because Ava is a puppy, she needs a compassionate and caring adopter who will take care of her needs and not be picky about whether she chews the furniture or makes a mess (as puppies do!) but will embrace her and her habits lovingly and is willing to put the time in to train her. Good experience with puppies/dogs is preferable, but not necessary.
If you are looking for an affectionate, sweet-natured and playful little girl, Ava is the one for you! Give her a chance and she will return your love many times over.
Potential adopters will be evaluated for suitability, and should be agreeable to be interviewed. Please contact me if you are interested.