Jilly was a stray female dog rescued from dog catchers as she is very very friendly. She is very pretty 1+ girl and has reached full size but is slightly smaller than the average medium sized dogs. A confirmed play buddy and loyal companion, Jilly is always so happy to see you and will make you laugh and love you for the rest of her life! She is always smiling, loves belly rubs and loves to hug and kiss you. She’s a bundle of sunshine and such a mood lifter that you will never be sad with her around.
A natural extrovert, she will make a good playmate for a human and/or with other dogs as she is quite socialised.
She needs to be kept indoors as her personality will shine best when indoors with her humans. She can be trained and plays well with other dogs, and can be adopted as a solo pet or with existing dogs.
1. Disease-free (negative for parvo and distemper)
We are looking for a forever loving home for Jilly who can provide her the following:
1. Live in landed property or dog-friendly apartments/condos.
2. Allow her access to both indoors and outdoors but keep her indoors to sleep.
3. Free roaming and not caged
4. Feeds her a balanced and nutritious diet as per her breed
5. Gives her regular annual vaccinations, flea and heartworm medications, and regular checkups at the vet
6. Willing to provide regular updates on her growth and progress
Give this energetic ball of happiness and natural extrovert a chance and she will be your sunshine bug everyday!
Potential adopters will be evaluated for suitability, and should be agreeable to be interviewed. Please contact me if you are interested.