Josie is an elegant white female puppy, 10 months old, with an extremely chill temperament.
Josie was rescued back from a failed adoption, together with her sister Jazz (see Jazz's profile), and came back very timid and scared and skinny. Her previous adopter was not able to care for her well and Josie developed some fear issues. However, through love and care from her foster mama, Josie is now a happy and playful confident girl. She’s still shy and a little jumpy but she’s very affectionate now. She can obey simple command and can sit for treats.
Josie needs to be kept indoors as her personality will shine best when indoors with her humans. She can be adopted together with her sister Jazz but only if there is sufficient land to accommodate the two of them as indoor pets. Otherwise she can be adopted as a solo pet or into a home with an existing dog as she's quite socialised. She does like company so she will enjoy a lot of attention from her hooman if as a solo pet.
1. Disease-free (negative for parvo and distemper)
6. Has mild thyroid issue
Josie has a lovely white coat and recovered from her previous poor diet. She’s also super easy to manage. She has some mild thyroid issues which is very manageable with affordable thyroid medication that she takes without any fuss. Other than that she is a healthy, elegant, ladylike young miss who loves nothing more than to curl up next to you and chill.
We are looking for a forever loving home for Jazz who can provide her the following:
1. Live in landed property, not apartments or condos.
2. Allow her access to both indoors and outdoors but keep her indoors to sleep.
3. Free roaming and not caged
4. Feeds her a balanced and nutritious diet as per her breed
5. Gives her regular annual vaccinations, flea and heartworm medications, and regular checkups at the vet
6. Willing to manage her thyroid issue responsibly
7. Willing to provide regular updates on her growth and progress
If you are looking to a very chill, relaxed dog who loves nothing more than to cuddle with you, Josie is the dog to choose. Her mild thyroid issue is very manageable and we will walk you through the very simple process of care. Choose Josie and experience her elegance and sophisticated affections and unwavering love in your life and in your home!
Potential adopters will be evaluated for suitability, and should be agreeable to be interviewed. Please contact me if you are interested.