Jazz is a polite and reserved young female with a super friendly disposition.
Jazz was rescued back from a failed adoption, together with her sister Josie (see Josie's profile), and came back very timid and scared and skinny. Her previous adopter was not able to care for her well, and Jazz became very timid.
However, through love and care from her foster mama, Jazz is a now playful funny girl, who looks like a whippet and has a lovely curly tail. She is very shy when she first meets you but once she warms up to you, she’s confident and enjoys walking and running with her hooman. She is also very gentle, polite and reserved, and can sit on command for treats. She can be vocal at times and will communicate with you. She absolutely adores bellyrubs, kisses, and cuddling with her hooman in bed.
Jazz needs to be kept indoors as her personality will shine best when indoors with her humans, although she enjoys running around in open space within the housing compound. She can be adopted as a solo pet or into a home with an existing dog(s) and/or cats, as she's quite socialised. She does like company so she will enjoys a lot of attention from her hooman if as a solo pet.
1. Disease-free (negative for parvo and distemper)
6. Gets along with other dogs and cats
7. Medium sized (about 15kgs)
We are looking for a forever loving home for Jazz who can provide her the following:
1. Live in landed property with lots of space to run around, or dog-friendly apartments/condos.
2. Allow her access to both indoors and outdoors but keep her predominantly indoors, especially at night to sleep.
3. Free roaming and not caged
4. Feeds her a balanced and nutritious diet as per her breed
5. Gives her regular annual vaccinations, flea and heartworm medications, and regular checkups at the vet
6. Willing to provide regular updates on her growth and progress
7. Amenable to periodical visits for progress monitoring
8. Takes her for regular walks for exercise
If you are interested in bringing home a cuddlemonkey who respects personal space and is gentle and reserved, but also loving and affectionate, Jazz is for you. Give her a chance and see her pour unconditional love all over you!
Potential adopters will be evaluated for suitability, and should be agreeable to be interviewed. Please contact me if you are interested.