About this cat:
- I have found her trying to break into our building looking for food.
- She eats a lot, sleeps a lot and plays a lot.
- She is a glutton. She eats almost anything you give her.
- She is well behaved and knows her boundary.
- She is playful and gentle. But can be really fierce when threaten.
- She is clean and tidy. She always smell nice and will refuse to do her business without the litter box.
- Despite growing up outdoor, she is a really affectionate. She often ask for petting and absolutely enjoy every moment of it.
Even though she is found on the street, with her age, she does not have adequate outdoor survival skills so if you decide to adopt her, please make sure that you can keep her indoor all the time.
I have dewormed and deflead her. Due to MCO, I cannot vaccinate her yet.
To collect her, you can either:
- Come to my house at Bukit Bintang.
- Or use a pet taxi service.