Update 31/5/2020: Good news! Jimi has found his forever home. Thank you everyone.
Update 25/5/2020: Hi again. Jimi has been adopted to his forever family. I am keeping this ad here in case the adoption did not work out within 7 days, I will open the adoption again. At the moment, I am not taking in anymore application until further notice. Thank you❤.
Update 22/5/2020: Hi everyone. At the moment I have stopped taking application for Jimi's adoption to finalize his adoption process. If for some reason the adoption fell through, I will have an update here. Thank you for all your support. Adopt, dont shop❤
Hi there. I'd appreciate it if you could read this first.
1. Neuter Jimi as soon as it is safe to do so.
2. I will take an adoption fee of RM 50 upon successful adoption. Please refer to my FAQs for more information
3. Jimi should be kept indoor unless he is being monitored outside. No caging unless it is for recuperation, temporary quarantine etc.
4. Adoption priority given to permanent residents in Malaysia.
5. Keep vaccination schedule up-to-date and bring Jimi to the vet when he is ill.
6. Jimi should be given quality food to keep him healthy and to avoid future medical complications. Feeding every 3 to 5 hours during the day.
7. Questionaire will be given via Whatsapp or email so I can get to know you better.
8. Since he is still a kitten, he should not be left alone in the house for a prolonged period of time, 6 hours or longer.
9. Having another friendly cat or kitten is preferable to ensure a happy, well-balanced life for Jimi. A single kitten will also do well if there is always people in the house to keep him company.
10. Please note that like all kittens, Jimi is very active - pouncing, running and jumping. He may also scratch or bite when playing. Although we are training him to focus his energy and attention on toys and exercises, he may not be suitable for young children or people with fear of cats.
11. A kitten is only a kitten for a short while. It will grow up and may not be 'cute' anymore. It is a 13 to 20 year commitment for a cat; to provide shelter, love, medical attention and a happy life all throughout his lifespan.
12. MCO precautions - adoption open to residents WITHIN KLANG VALLEY ONLY. Video calls instead of face to face interview for successful applicants. No contact collection.
Jimi is a sweetheart. From his baby blue eyes to short chocolate tail. He will melt your heart. This affectionate kitten loves a cuddle and a nap on your lap. He loves wrestling his stuffed cat, Pinyu and chasing anything that moves.
He loves attention and is not shy to demand it. If he feels like a cuddle, he will just climb on to your clothes and meow. Jimi is quite vocal when he wants something. Mostly it has something to do with food or attention.
With his sociable personality, I think he will be perfect for a household with a kitten around his age to play with.
He was rescued from a busy junction at the entrance of my housing area. I waited to see if anyone would claim him after I posted an ad in the neighbourhood. Since no one came forward, I feel that Jimi deserves to be with a new family who will love him.
Jimi will be vaccinated and deloused as soon as he reaches 8 weeks old. He has been dewormed and will need another dose soon. His appetite is great and he eats both kibbles and wet food. Jimi is also a pro at using the litterbox.
If you would like to adopt this adorable cuddlebug, please contact me. Thank you.
For FAQs on adopting one of my fosters, please go to https://secure.petfinder.my/mobile/members/NiniKosai
Or my profile description page.