Wait! before you read further, be sure that you are truly willing to commit 15-20 years to the proper care of the pet you wish to adopted.
If you say, "Yes! I will surely commit & care for my new pet like my life depends on it!" ....then, please proceed reading!
Midori, green-eyed mommy is a frequent diner at our feeding depot, last Sunday she decided to bring her kuchirats Koyo, Yukimi & Hanami for breakfast.
They are about 3 weeks old at the time of rescue and absolutely adorable. Midori allowed us to rescue her and her kids. So she is safe indoors with us now, she shall have no other job except to breastfeed her babies whilst letting us ensure she gets the best nutrition so she can produce lots of milk.
They are not ready for adoption yet but they can be booked with a RM200 refundable deposit upon nuetering/spaying.
Eligibility of adoption: please note we spent lots of love, care, time, energy & money on all our rescues. So we will select only suitable adopters, please be honest with yourself too.
1) able to provide proper care which includes, medical attention.
2) must be kept indoors, with minimum caging.
3) MUST neuter/spay (kembirikan) as our rescues are not meant for breeding more kittens. As such a RM200 refundable deposit is required upon adoption. Full refund will be made after adopter proof pet have been nuetered/spayed by a CERTIFIED Vet and the pet recovers well within 1 month after spaying. Deposit not refundable if kitten dies or lost due to adopter's negligence.
4) must provide photo/video update periodically.
5) must sign adoption papers with complete adopter details.
6) must return if have problems, 3 months probation for us to ensure well-being of adoptees.
7) if you are below 18 years old, you must have parents consent before adopting.
Are you ok up till here? If yes, call or WhatsApp only - we do not have time to reply to comments posted here or even reply emails.
No adoption fee required but above criteria will be imposed.
If you can't commit to any of our criteria, please save us both the trouble by not calling us. Thank you!