Did you know that you can play a crucial role in helping out all these poor homeless animals with your website or blog?
It'll just take 5 minutes
of your time and you can be saving an animal's life each day!
What Do I Need To Do?
It's really simple, just follow the steps below to place the PetFinder.my Widget into your website:
- Determine how many rows and columns of animals you wish to display at your website by selecting the Rows and Columns menu at the PetFinder.my Widget section below
- Click on Preview to see how the display will look like in your website
- Once you are satisfied with the display, click on Highlight Code then press CTRL-C to copy it
- Open your webpage in a text / HTML editor, paste the code into a suitable location, and make the page live. You can also check out our sections below for specific instructions on inserting the widget into Blogger, Twitter or Facebook.
- Congratulations, your PetFinder.my box is now active, and you can begin saving lives right away! Don't forget to tell us about your website!
Please login first to accurately track your widget & earn points for contests
Want To Promote A Specific Pet?
Do you wish to showcase a specific animal in PetFinder.my at your website, or feature a cute pet just for fun? Here's how you can do it!
Want To Help Even More Animals?
- Go to our Listings and browse to that Pet's profile page
- Click on the Share section at the top of the page and select which social network/service
- If you have a website/blog, you can also scroll right to the bottom - Promotional section
- Click on the "Promote This Pet Only" radio button
- Copy and paste the corresponding code into your website!
While you're inserting this widget, how about doing so for our KindMeal.my
widget too? Showcase delicious meat-free meals to encourage people in saving animal lives, health and environment!
Find out more about this delicious widget at https://KindMeal.my/widget.htm
We have specifically created detailed instructions for you if you are using Blogger / Blogspot, Twitter or Facebook. Please refer to the specific sections below.
Blogger.com / Blogspot.com
- Login to your Blogger account
- Click on the DESIGN Tab at the top
- Go to the Page Elements page
- At the sample layout, click on "Add a Gadget". A popup window will appear.
- Copy the code from the PetFinder.my Code Window and paste it at the Content area. You need not specify anything at the Title field. Click on "SAVE".
- Note that you can adjust the number of rows and columns of animals to display at the PetFinder.my Code Window. A display with 1 column and multiple rows is recommended.
- Click on View Blog and you'll instantly see a dynamic PetFinder.my box appear at your sidebar (or any position you specified) showing animals for adoption.
[ View Sample Blog Display
- Although you can't use the dynamic code on Twitter, you can still easily feature individual pet profiles
- Browse the Pet Listings and click into a specific pet profile
- Click on the "Twitter" link at the Share section, at the top of the page. That's all!
There are 2 ways to promote the pets on Facebook.
- PetFinder.my Facebook Fan Page
Share Pet Profiles
- Join our PetFinder.my Facebook Fan Page
- Click on the "Like" button there to become a Fan and receive our latest news & updates
- Click on "Suggest to Friends" to invite your friends on Facebook to join the page as well
- Browse through our PetFinder.my Pet Listings
- If you come across an interesting pet, click on the "Facebook" link above the pet profile to instantly share it on Facebook
- The pet's information would be posted on your Facebook profile, viewable by your friends
Tell Us About Your Website, or Need Help?
Already placed the PetFinder.my code into your website? Share your success with our members now, or assist those that are not so sure of the process!
[ Tell us right away!