We are looking to find Pablo a loving family who may or may not have another asthma cat.
We found Pablo near the National Museum restaurant begging for food, very shy and with a bad eye infection. We could finally take him to the vet, and with the swelling gone and completely healed eyes a handsome boy was re-born. Neutered and vaccinated we released him back to the museum.
Sadly, an unneutered male cat was dumped at the museum and seriously injured Pablo in a fight. He even had to get stitches, but luckily got well again in a few weeks time.
Due to stressful street life Pablo developed a mild asthma. His illness is conveniently treated with an inhaler for cats (will be provided). Pablo is cooperative when treated twice per day (morning and evening) with the inhaler, he knows it is making him feel better and sometimes he even reminds when his therapy time has come. His meds are 20 RM per month.
Thanks to his treatment, Pablo is running, climbing trees, playing and living a happy cat life.
He is a sensitive and cuddly boy, loves being combed, and will climb your lap to cuddle up. He has outbursts of play, either by himself or likes to tussle with youngsters. He gets along well with adult females but is not overly keen on adult males. He would best be paired with a youngster or adult female or make a great solo cat.
Whatsapp or call to inquire.
1. Adopter must have a stable income.
2. Adopter must commit to care for Pablo for life and to never give him up.
3. Pablo must be fed a quality diet of wet cat food, with little to no kibbles.
4. Pablo must be taken to the vet for regular checkups. Needless to say he must be taken to the vet promptly if he seems ill.
5. Daily updates with photos must be provided until he has settled in.
6. Pablo must be kept in a cat safe home. Since he enjoys being outside around the house during the day, this would preferably be a cat-proofed yard of a landed house.
7. Strictly no caging.