Trixie is a gentle girl with a silent meow — she lost her voice due to severe stress while running for her life from the local council.
A soft fur calico with a coy attitude, she is in search of a patient family that can offer compassionate loving care that she so deserves. Trixie has been living at Muzium Negara all her life and seen many of our other rescues come and get adopted.
While she might be a bit reserved when it comes to cuddling, we are certain that a patient and understanding adopter will eventually win her heart until one day she can drop her guard and bond deeply.
She will best be paired with one other cat to become her BFF, or make a great solo cat.
Whatsapp or call to inquire.
1. Adopter must have a stable income.
2. Adopter must commit to care for Trixie for life and to never give her up.
3. Trixie must be fed a quality diet of wet cat food, with little to no kibbles.
4. Trixie is overall a healthy girl, neutered and vaccinated. However, as with every beloved pet, she must be taken to the vet for regular checkups. Needless to say she must be taken to the vet promptly if she seems ill.
5. Trixie must be kept in a cat safe home.
6. Strictly no caging.
7. Regular updates by whatsapp must be provided until Trixie has settled in to her new home.