**The story of Zoe & Zelda**
We saw two female pups running around a very dangerous area. One house had their backyard collapse into the ground and there is construction around it. The pups are hiding in the backyard and balancing to go up and down.
With the help of Voice For Paws, we managed to rescue them and now they’re with me.
Both dogs are about about 1.5 years old, very small sized (they look like lambs!😂) and such friendly girls.
Zoe (with the black snout) is the more protective sister. She’s brave and sassy. Zelda, who looks like a fox, is gentler and playful. They are both very affectionate once they warm up to you and big cuddle bugs! Zoe loves car rides while Zelda absolutely adores belly rubs!
Both girls are mixed breed and are:
1. Disease-free (negative for parvo and distemper)
4. Vaccinated (Fully)
6. Able to get along with other dogs and cats
7. Small sized (Zoe is 11kgs and Zelda is 10kgs)
Both sisters are very close and a pair adoption is preferable. But they can also be adopted as solo pets or into a home with existing dogs.
Looking for a forever loving home who can provide them the following:
1. Live in landed property with lots of space to run around, or dog-friendly apartments or condos.
2. Allow them access to both indoors and outdoors but keep them predominantly indoors, especially at night to sleep. preferrably with their humans (they likes to cuddle and sleep with their human in bed a night :D)
3. Free roaming and not caged
4. Feed them a balanced and nutritious diet as per her breed
5. Give them regular annual vaccinations, flea and heartworm medications, and regular checkups at the vet
6. Willing to provide regular updates on their growth and progress
7. Amenable to periodical visits for progress monitoring
8. Takes them for regular walks for exercise
They’re lovely creatures for being on the streets for so long. If you’re interested in these beautiful gentle small-sized sisters, please DM me. Meet them and you’re sure to fall in love with them! ❤️❤️❤️