[Adopted 17 November 2013 by Lawrence T]
"I'm a cute young standard English bull terrier with lots of love to give. I love snuggling up for cuddles and belly rubs. Canine buddies make me super happy, I really love to play! Like most of my ilk, I'm a clownish doofus ready to amuse you with my silly antics.
I'm potty-trained on grass when outdoors and walk nicely on a leash. Please don't tie me up or confine me unnecessarily cos I will protest rather loudly and persistently. I have a major, MAJOR oral fixation and will chew anything and everything I can get my pearly white chompers on so I hope you'll be patient with me, pretty please? Other than my penchant for destruction (my nanny calls me T-Rex, teehee!) I'm a lovely boy who'd really like a permanent home to call my own. Please drop my nanny a message and make my day!"
To summarise, my nanny says:
I'm ideal for homes that...
- have the time and patience to train and supervise a chew-happy pup
- have one or more friendly and playful dogs to keep my jolly self company
- have a decent-sized chew-proof area to contain me when unsupervised
- have humans that can provide me with lots of companionship - elderly folks, work-at-home folks, kids etc. and I'll be a happy chappy!
I'm NOT ideal for homes that...
- cannot tolerate destructive chewing.
- leave me alone for long hours. You won't like what I get up to when bored!
- have small, reactive dogs or other small animals. I sometimes get overexcited during play and go into prey mode - I'd prefer to avoid hurting little creatures please :)
Conditions for adoption:
1. No unnecessary tying/caging up.
2. Maintain medical needs (vaccinations, deworming, flea/tick/heartworm prevention etc.)
3. Adoption fee of RM120 to cover neutering cost.
4. Allow visits in the initial stages of adoption to ensure dog is adjusting well - for this reason adopters residing in Klang Valley are strongly preferred.
5. Unconditional love :)
To help determine if you and the dog you're interested in are a good fit, would appreciate it if you could email with:
- A brief intro of yourself including location
- Your experience with dogs if any
- Your household situation (what type of home you live in i.e. landed or apartment, whether you have other family members/friends living with you etc.)
- Any other pertinent info that will help match you with the right pooch :)
SERIOUS ENQUIRIES ONLY. To prove that you have read and understood the listing including the information I have requested, please include this in the body of your email:
"I have read Chabee's listing properly and am fully aware of his issue with destructive chewing. Despite this, I am prepared to prevent or manage such behaviour."
Emails that do not provide info requested will not be entertained.