Location : Selangor, Malaysia
Name : Marnie
Gender : Female.
Age : According to the vet she is approximately 6-7 years old.
Vaccination : Not yet as she was still nursing.
Potty trained : Yes.
Terms & conditions as follow :-
• to sign an adoption form.
• MUST be spay. The adoption fee is a deposit for the spaying fees. We will refund the balance after paying/deducting the spaying fee.
• we will send to adopter's house.
• allow us to visit once in a while.
• vaccinations to be follow up.
• medical needs to be given if needed in future.
• no caging/on leash for long hours.
• return to us/inform us if they were to be given to another.
• updates via whatsapp/email/Facebook/Instagram/house visit from time to time.
• to be fed on proper food with proper nutrition meant for dogs.
• love them as a part of the family.
Kindly contact us directly from Petfinder message
private message us at Facebook (Lohicr)
message/whatsapp us at the contact number provided if interested.
You can also help us to find a forever loving home for this sweetheart by clicking the SHARE button and share it with your friends or family that are interested in adopting her.
Her story :
25th May 2016
As we returned home from work, as we pass through Puchong we saw a cage left outside the old veterinary clinic of St Angels Puchong.
There it was a Cairn Terrier alike and her 6 puppies. Very highly possibly a dumping case from a backyard breeder.
Her puppies looks like just a few days old. Trapped in a small rusty cat cage, matted hair, smelling horrible and poo all around the cage. If we leave them there, they will have no chance at all. So home they went with us.
When we arrived home, it was further proven that she once had an owner, is trained and is used for breeding. She walks on leash like a trained dog and knows exactly what to do.
Initially, she was a little fierce as she must have been in so much fear. After some time, she calmed down a little more.
Marnie has got very badly matted hair all over her and very bad tick infestation. Showered and shaved off all her fur. Due to her being around her puppies we do not dare to use too strong of a tick shampoo on her, hence more on manually removing them slowly.
She is around 6 years old, puppies are not more than 2 days old. Her legs appears to be very weak, doctor says she is being caged all the time type. So it's most probably used for breeding before this.
This is a result of irresponsible ownership, attitudes of just buying a pet, not neutering and then running away from responsibility. These are lives, not a bag you can just dump aside as you wish.
Be responsible, be a human with a heart. Adopt, don't buy or shop. Neuter your pets.