Update: Miyuki (now Mimi) is adopted together with her brother Yuki (now Casper) by Gaythri R...Miyuki also has an adoptive big bro, Jake, who adores both of them...
* rescued 16July2018, adopted 2September2018
One bright sunny morning in mid July2018, the high pitch distress calling of this baby caught my attention while i was gardening...i found her in a shallow drain, wet and shivering...Mommy did not come back so she & her 4 siblings were left to weather the cold night and pouring rain on their own. They were so hungry they gobbled up the kibbles offered though still too young to digest solid food at 4-5 weeks old. I don't have the heart to turn a blind eye when residents wanted to send them away to the shelter - we all know what may happen there.
"Miyuki" wears 4 white socks & has unique markings on her belly resembles a tuxedo vest. Her fur has a beautiful silver-grey undertone . The name Miyuki means "beautiful blessing". Affectionate towards her siblings, learns quickly, has a sweetly calm personality. Plays actively & enjoys being cuddled & stroked gently while she relaxes on your lap or sleeps beside you...Love her and you will certainly be rewarded with a sweet gentle connection...
* Female, 8 - 9 weeks old. Short-coated tabby with black stripes & silver-grey undertone.
* Had her 1st vaccine, de-worm (2 rounds) , clear of lice & given thumbs up for health by the vet.
* Toilet trained.
IMPORTANT NOTES TO POTENTIAL ADOPTER:
* Miyuki must be kept INDOORS at all times (but not caged).
* Home must be cat-safe.
* She has been on a healthy diet & this must be maintained (no supermarket brands like Friskies etc) - this is for the long term well-being of Miyuki. A healthy cat is a happy cat...and happy owner.
* Miyuki must be NEUTERED when she reaches 7 months old. There are already too many homeless kittens & cats - it is the very reason she was rescued.
* Adoption fee is non-refundable.
If you feel that you are the right person for this sweet girl, please drop me a whatsapp message with details about yourself and your experience with cats.
Click this link to see her Siamese mix brother "Yuki"http://www.petfinder.my/member/pet.php?action=edit&pid=